Michael Clarke (right) and son, Scott.
Perfect for your home and business
The team at Michael Clarke Ltd are happy to take on your domestic and business plumbing and electrical tasks, no matter how big or small – from fixing a dripping tap through to installing a boiler and gas central heating system, from fitting underfloor heating to installing a kitchen or bathroom. From electrical faults to full re-wires, you can enjoy peace of mind that we are Gas Safe registered and NICEIC approved and are confident of providing high quality work that is good value for money. We offer landlord safety checks for rented properties and boiler servicing for homes and commercial premises.
We are conscious of the importance of the environment and the growing field of alternative energy. Why not get in touch to find out about our service to supply and fit solar-powered heating systems?
At work in the corporate sector
Michael Clarke Ltd is proud to have undertaken a series of major contracts for corporate clients including fitting out new homes, and public sector contracts. Highlights include work on properties at the prestigious Exmouth Marina development and some of our most recent high profile projects include:
- 2019: Cranfield Close 5 dwellings, 4&5 bedroom Houses.
- 2019: Greenacres Homes; Manor Hotel, Room refurbishments and Reception work,
- 2019: CTCRM Water Activity Centre, central heating and Hot water refurbishment.
- 2019: Manor Hotel, Room refurbishments and Reception work, CTCRM Water Activity Centre, central heating and Hot water refurbishment.
- 2018: Kipling Close, 2 Dwellings, 4 Bedroom Houses, Greenacres Homes
- 2018: Manor Hotel Central Heating refurbishment
- 2016/2017: Marcus rd 14 dwellings 2,3 ,4 bedroom houses, Greenacres Homes
- 2015/16: Dunsinane 14 apartments Maer rd, Greenacres Homes
- 2016: Ideal Cleaners launderette, Pound Lane, new gas supply
- 2015-present day: Cranford Residential home, Cranford Ave, Maintenance
- 2015-present: Exmouth House, Long Causeway, Maintenance
- 2014- Present day: C & J Home Rentals, Maintenance, servicing and Landlord safety checks.
- 2014- Present day: Exeter City FC, St James Park Ground and Training facility.
- 2012: Works for 11 apartments at Elford House, Douglas Avenue for Eagle Investments Ltd; nine apartments at Charlotte Street, Crediton for Greenacre Homes Ltd.
- 2011/12: Replacement of complete central heating system to All Saints School, Sidmouth, for Scottish & Southern Electrical contracting.
- 2011: Budleigh croquet club central heating upgrade.
- 2010/11: Works for five executive houses at Exmouth Road, Budleigh Salterton for Clyst Hayes Developments
- 2009: Refurbishing science laboratories at Exmouth Community College.
- 2007/8: Green Acres Homes’ development of flats and penthouses at Blair Atholl in Exmouth.